Meat Lasagna 907g
The meat lasagna features fresh durum semolina pasta mixed with thick meaty sauce, premium quality mozzarella cheese and a special blend of spices.
|per / pour 300g serving||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Fat||8 g||11 %|
|Saturated / satures||3.5 g||19 %|
|+Trans / trans||0.3 g|
|Sodium||550 mg||24 %|
|Fibre / Fibres||6 g||21 %|
|Sugars / Sucres||7 g||7 %|
|Protein / Proteines||19 g||–––|
|Potassium||125 mg||3 %|
|Calcium||200 mg||15 %|
|Iron / Fer||3 mg||17 %|
Sauce: Water, Crushed tomatoes, Beef, Textured soy protein (soy flour, caramel colour), Onion, Modified corn starch, Salt, Dried garlic, Spices, Parmesan cheese (milk, bacterial culture, salt, lipase, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme), Dried onion, Yeast extract. Pasta: Water, durum wheat semolina. Cheese topping: Part-skim mozzarella cheese (part-skim milk, salt, bacterial culture, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme).
- Under 400 Calories!
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS Since individual ovens vary in temperature and power, these instructions are guidelines only. Ensure product is heated thoroughly to an internal temperature of 75°C (167°F). Cook from frozen. Do not broil. Do not use in toaster ovens. CONVENTIONAL OVEN:
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Remove tray from box & pull back 2 corners of the film to vent. Place container on baking tray & place in oven on centre rack.
- Cook for 55-65 minutes. Do not broil. Remove film, cook for an additional 10 minutes to brown the cheese.
- Using potholders and both hands, carefully remove from oven. Allow to stand for 5 minutes prior to serving.
- Remove tray from box & pull back 2 corners of the film to vent.
- Place tray in centre of the microwave and cook on high power 16-20 minutes.
- Carefully remove from microwave. Remove film, allow to stand 5 minutes prior to serving.