Meat Lasagna with 3 Cheeses 1.5kg
A traditional lasagna layered with thick meaty sauce, ricotta cheese and fresh pasta sheets, topped with a blend of mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
|per 300g serving||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Fat||8 g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g||20 %|
|Sodium||540 mg||23 %|
|Fibre||6 g||21 %|
|Sugars||7 g||7 %|
|Potassium||125 mg||3 %|
|Calcium||200 mg||15 %|
|Iron||3 mg||17 %|
Sauce: Water, Crushed tomatoes, Beef, Textured soy protein (soy flour, caramel colour), Onion, Modified cornstarch, Salt, Dried Garlic, Spices, Parmesan cheese (milk, bacterial culture, salt, lipase, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme), Dried onion, Yeast extract. Pasta: Water, durum wheat semolina. Cheese topping: Part-skim mozzarella cheese (part-skim milk, salt, bacterial culture, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme), Cheddar cheese (milk, bacterial culture, salt, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme, annatto).
- Less than 550mg of sodium!
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS Since individual ovens vary in temperature and power, these instructions are guidelines only. Ensure product is heated thoroughly to an internal temperature of 75°C (167°F). Cook from frozen. Do not broil. Do not use in toaster ovens. CONVENTIONAL OVEN
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Remove plastic film and cover loosely with foil.
- Place container on baking tray & place in oven on centre rack.
- Cook for 50 - 60 minutes. Remove foil, cook for an additional 15 minutes to brown the cheese. Do not broil.
- Using potholders and both hands, carefully remove from oven. Allow to stand for 5-8 minutes prior to serving.