Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo 907g
The chicken fettuccine alfredo features fresh pasta and tender chicken pieces in a rich and creamy Alfredo sauce, topped with parmesan cheese.
|per 227g serving||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Fat||12 g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat||6 g||29 %|
|Sodium||570 mg||24 %|
|Carbohydrate||44 g||15 %|
|Fibre||2 g||9 %|
|Vitamin A||–––||4 %|
|Vitamin C||–––||4 %|
INGREDIENTS: PASTA (WATER, DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, CANOLA OIL), WATER, CREAM, COOKED CHICKEN, PARMESAN CHEESE, SKIM MILK POWDER, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, GARLIC, MARGARINE (SOY), LEMON JUICE (water, concentrated lemon juice, lemon oil, sulphites), MOZZARELLA CHEESE, SALT, CHEDDAR CHEESE CONCENTRATE (CHEDDAR CHEESE [MILK, STARTER CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES], CREAM, NATURAL FLAVOURS, YEAST EXTRACT, WATER, SKIM MILK POWDER, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM CITRATE), PARMESAN CHEESE BLEND (MODIFIED MILK INGREDIENTS, BACTERIAL CULTURE, SALT, MICROBIAL ENZYME, LIPASE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, CELLULOSE. MAY CONTAIN COLOUR), SUGAR, SPICES.
CONTAINS: MILK, WHEAT, SOY, SULPHITES
- Under 350 calories!
- Good source of calcium!
- Good source of fiber!
- Good source of iron!
Since individual ovens vary in temperature and power, these instructions are guidelines only. Ensure product is heated thoroughly to an internal temperature of 75°C (167°F). Cook from frozen. Do not broil. Do not use in toaster ovens.
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Remove tray from box & pull back 2 corners of the film to vent. Place container on baking tray & place in oven on centre rack.
- Cook for 50-60 minutes. Do not broil. Remove film, cook for an additional 10 minutes to brown the cheese.
- Using potholders and both hands, carefully remove from oven. Allow to stand for 5 minutes prior to serving.
MICROWAVE OVEN (1000 watts)
- Remove tray from box & pull back 2 corners of the film to vent.
- Place tray in centre of the microwave and cook on high power 16-18 minutes.
- Carefully remove from microwave. Remove film, allow to stand 5 minutes prior to serving.